Learn Common GRE Words
S:: PAGE #4
61. Solace (troos) :: He and his wife go out to Walter Reed and Bethesda all the time to provide comfort and solace
62. Solicit (werf) :: dont solicit for money
63. Solicitous (kwel) :: A glance at any probate casebook will demonstrate how often solicitous distant relatives keen to do fetching and carrying as well as to sort out troublesome financial affairs show up in the declining years of lonely old people
64. Soliloquy (monoloog) :: There seems to be both a haughty reserve that keeps us at a distance during the soliloquies and an absence of inner mystery to tempt our curiosity in the first place
65. Somatic (somatiese) :: This comprises length alterations of oligonucleotide repeat sequences that occur somatically in human tumours
67. Soothsayer (waarsêer) :: Do you really think that while theyre arresting heretics is the best time to be having trade with fortune tellers and soothsayers
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.