Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: rooiwyn
(2) white wine :: witwyn
(3) wine bottle :: wyn bottel
(4) glass of wine :: glas wyn
(5) sparkling wine :: vonkelwyn
(6) wine tasting :: wyn proe
(7) bottle of wine :: bottel wyn
(8) wine up :: wyn op
(9) wine list :: wynlys
(10) rice wine :: ryswyn
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pour Lady Sansa some WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
- There's no more WINE.
- Is that what empty means?!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
And a drop of this in any man's WINE
will drive him wild with lust.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Mostly I poured WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
- Wine? I like WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in Afrikaans language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wine in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wine"
What wine means in Afrikaans, wine meaning in Afrikaans, wine definition, examples and pronunciation of wine in Afrikaans language.