Noun(1) a party of former associates who have come together again(2) the act of coming together again
(1) The parents of freed charity worker Ian Stillman were today enjoying an emotional reunion with their son.(2) If so then keep Sunday, August 15 free, as we are organising a class reunion .(3) the reunion of East and West Germany(4) she had a tearful reunion with her parents(5) Roger and Liz are planning a family reunion of sorts.(6) There was a tearful reunion with mum Sue and foster mum Margaret, who looked after Kerry at the age of 13 with husband Fred.(7) So I wouldn't be counting them in on the reunion tour anytime soon.(8) Here are two real and affecting characters for whose reunion , at the ballet's climax, the choreographer made one of his most poetic pas de deux.(9) a school reunion(10) Last year I went to my high-school reunion and ran into an old flame.(11) China's reunion with capital-surplus Hong Kong has also come as a boon.(12) These models have examined the problems that might arise from the reunion of diverged parental genomes.(13) When he was able finally to go home, the reunion with his father absorbed his energies.(14) The human being is the ultimate form of creation from which the next step in spiritual evolution is reunion with or ascent into the Godhead.(15) But the Heaton teenager is already smiling - for he enjoyed an emotional family reunion in Athens, on Thursday.(16) He enjoyed an emotional family reunion with his son at an undisclosed location.
(1) family reunion :: familie reünie
(2) class reunion :: klas reünie
(3) a family reunion :: 'n familie reünie
(4) have a reunion :: 'n reünie
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You promised me a REUNION
with my daughter.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
But enough about my 10-year REUNION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Looks like Ford's
arranging a REUNION.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Strange place for a REUNION.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Oh, it'll be like a REUNION then.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: reunion
Meaning and definitions of reunion, translation in Afrikaans language for reunion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reunion in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reunion"
What reunion means in Afrikaans, reunion meaning in Afrikaans, reunion definition, examples and pronunciation of reunion in Afrikaans language.