Noun(1) a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide or in digital format
(1) The competition question was: can you guess what is pictured in the photo below?(2) A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.(3) Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.(4) aerial photo(5) colour photo(6) Behind her is the same half-finished painting which appeared in a previous photo of her studio.(7) to take a photo of sb(8) British law traditionally dictates that you have no rights to your own image if the photo is shot from public ground.(9) Hovering the mouse over a photo enlarges it, and you can then click to be taken to the file or the appropriate website.(10) black-and-white photo(11) It was a photo for place and she took third.(12) As he walks out again with my newspaper, I snap a photo of him with the zoom lens.(13) As a photographer took his photo and the flashbulb went off, the child screamed loudly.(14) Please send a photographer and take a photo to publish in News Shopper.(15) My husband and our then next door neighbour took pictures of those photos on loan to the exhibition.(16) I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
(1) take a photo :: neem 'n foto
(2) take photo :: neem 'n foto
(3) photo shoot :: fotosessie
(4) photo album :: foto-album
(5) group photo :: groepfoto
(6) taking a photo :: neem 'n foto
(7) joint photo :: gesamentlike foto
(8) photo copy :: foto kopie
(9) photo camera :: foto kamera
(10) nude photo :: naak foto
1. photograph ::
2. picture ::
3. exposure ::
4. pic ::
photo, photoed, photoing, photos
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't know. They just canceled
the PHOTO shoot and said they're rethinking it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
What did you do, delete your PHOTO?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
...there's a TARDIS PHOTO booth
in the back...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
...I was whisked off
to the People magazine PHOTO shoot...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
Yes. And look, now you have a PHOTO
to remember that heroic day.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: photo
Meaning and definitions of photo, translation in Afrikaans language for photo with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of photo in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "photo"
What photo means in Afrikaans, photo meaning in Afrikaans, photo definition, examples and pronunciation of photo in Afrikaans language.