- omsendbriefsirkulariteitper omsendbriefsirkulêromsendbriewe
Noun(1) an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet
Adjective(1) having the shape or form of a circle(2) describing a circle; moving in a circle
(1) He sent a circular letter to numerous legal practices in Scotland, asking various questions about the firms' knowledge of him.(2) Recent donations include the purchase of picnic tables, a circular seat round the willow tree by the lake, and benches in the park.(3) This is a classic circular argument, in which the conclusion is already present in the premise.(4) My front garden is terraced with a paved circle, in the middle of which is a circular bed.(5) This last leg in our circular walk takes us across his farm.(6) A circular was sent to every household in the parish after the failed meetings.(7) The biting surfaces of the teeth should be brushed in circular motion.(8) Further investigations revealed the powder was coming from an A4 size envelope containing a circular leaflet.(9) For him, the journey of his young adulthood was a futile circular movement.(10) It had a circular driveway, and in the center was a small circle of grass with several beautiful rose bushes growing on it.(11) Below is an email that was sent as a circular around the entire university email system, proving just how mush of an important issue parking is!(12) A circular brick island rises up in the centre of the roundabout.(13) A circular sent to members of the exclusive club said the newer building was ├ö├ç├┐a useful annexe├ö├ç├û.(14) This is the same facilities team who refused to send a circular email when my car was dented in the office car park!(15) My first new belt in about seven years was a hand-painted creation with two rows of large circular holes running all the way round it.(16) Surrounding the circle will be a circular grass mound, carpeted in bluebells.
(1) circular saw :: sirkelsaag
(2) circular letter :: omsendbrief
(3) circular motion :: sirkelbeweging
(4) circular flow :: kringloop
(5) circular reasoning :: omsendbrief redenasie
(6) circular reference :: omsendbrief verwysing
(7) circular dichroism :: sirkulêre dichroïsme
1. round ::
2. rotary ::
3. leaflet ::
4. handbill ::
1. direct ::
2. straight ::
3. straightforward ::
circular, circularity, circularize, circularizes, circularly, circulars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...or it tracks back to axiomatic statements,
or it's ultimately CIRCULAR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
It has to be done by hand,
thermal lance, and CIRCULAR saw.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Hi. Penny, this CIRCULAR
is addressed to "occupant,"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: circular
Meaning and definitions of circular, translation in Afrikaans language for circular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of circular in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "circular"
What circular means in Afrikaans, circular meaning in Afrikaans, circular definition, examples and pronunciation of circular in Afrikaans language.