Topic Wise Words
Clothes:: PAGE #9
241. Baggy (zakkerig) :: The standard clothing of men all over Pakistan is the salwar loose baggy trousers and kurta a long shirtlike tunic
242. Gaudy (bont) :: It wouldnt surprise me to find that hes wearing mismatched gaudy socks
243. Inelegant (onelegant) :: His ungainly inelegant posture can leave him exposed against nimbler opponents and he easily attracts ridicule
244. Pump (pomp) :: In the end the fire brigade were forced to pump water from a nearby river
245. Sportswear (sport) :: The white working class is not supposed to exist anymore except as a social problem caused by overexposure to tabloid newspapers sportswear and satellite TV
246. Trainer (afrigter) :: There will be a panel discussion by women jockeys trainers and owners
247. Undershirt (shirt) :: They started out as simple undershirts for men but have since become increasingly popular among young hipsters
248. Underskirt (onderrok) :: Traditional native clothing for women includes an apron over a long skirt and many underskirts
249. Underwear (onderklere) :: Again undersuits and thermal underwear have improved dramatically in the past few years
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.