Learn Common GRE Words
C:: PAGE #6
101. Contentious (omstrede) :: Lin suggested that the legislature could initially review only funds to control the epidemic and leave more contentious issues for further discussion
102. Contiguous (aangrensend) :: Not really tied in all too closely with modesty because these statues are contiguous with nude statues exploring the beauty of the human form
103. Contrite (verslae) :: You can even sell it as a contrite new dedication to safety
104. Contrition (berou) :: The offender may not demonstrate genuine or even adequate contrition or repentance
105. Contumacious (weerbarstig) :: He was practical and levelheaded and the things he saw in this new world contumaciously defied everything he had been taught to believe in
106. Contusion (kontusie) :: The advantage of including all player complaints is that it becomes possible to assess the impact of the full spectrum of injuries from mild contusions through fractures
107. Conundrum (raaisel) :: Despite the richness of the premise which asks a number of bioethical questions there is little room for complex moral conundrums once the adrenaline starts pumping
108. Conventional (konvensionele) :: the conventional view on crime
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.