Learn Common GRE Words
P:: PAGE #5
81. Pith (merg) :: So anyway the story is short and lacking in pith
82. Pivotal (deurslaggewende) :: The homefield advantage has proved pivotal in at least one direct matchup
83. Placate (paai) :: Placaters are the children who will lose track of their own feelings and opinions and base every decision on their ultimate desire to bring peace to the family
85. Placid (kalm) :: Its the same in the fishing hamlets by this now calm and placid sea
86. Plagiarism (plagiaat) :: Unless of course I merely forgot Id heard it and it slowly burrowed its way back into my conscious furtively enough to avoid plagiaristic suspicion and think for one small precious moment that it might have been mine
87. Plaintiff (eiser) :: The plaintiffs engaged the defendants as their solicitors to act for them
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.