Learn Common GRE Words
G:: PAGE #2
22. Goad (prikkels) :: Even if a picture suggested by theory were not precisely correct intelligent speculation is a goad for more intense experimental scrutiny
23. Gossamer (Gossamer) :: My ivory limbs glisten under the weight of the lightest gossamer
24. Gouge (guts) :: A pod auger requires a starting hole which usually is made with a gouge or chisel
27. Gratuitous (gratuite) :: In other words humour should be neither gratuitous nor excessive but judicious
28. Gravity (swaartekrag) :: It bestows on cricket though a gravity that goes way beyond just two teams of 11 fit young people playing a game against each other doesnt it
29. Gregarious (kuddedier) :: Old World sparrows are highly gregarious they often roost and breed communally and form feeding flocks
32. Guffaw (luidkeels lag) :: Whether overheard in a crowded restaurant punctuating the enthusiastic chatter of friends or as the noisy guffaws on a TV laugh track laughter is a fundamental part of everyday life
33. Guile (bedrog) :: This is a franchise making strides but it is still relying more on guile and guts than skill
34. Guileless (argeloos) :: God cannot abide sin he explains guilelessly to Read
36. Gullible (liggelowiges) :: It is a deeply dishonest book that takes advantage of the ignorance gullibility and derangement of its target audience
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.