Learn Common GRE Words
G:: PAGE #3
42. govern (regeer) :: A policy governing the allocation of space for buses and taxis at councilowned ranks around Johannesburg has been approved after a series of consultative workshops
43. government (regering) :: One of the immediate tasks of a new government and the international community will be bringing war criminals to justice
44. governor (goewerneur) :: Congress would initially appoint a governor and other officials for each future state
45. grab (gryp) :: Elsewhere removal of tripping hazards installing grab bars and living on a single floor all help
46. grade (graad) :: Road construction has changed the hill grade from 115 per cent to eight
47. gradual (geleidelike) :: The lights went up slowly in a gradual buildup that didnt hurt the eyes
49. grain (graan) :: At times they eat arthropods seeds and grain but they are more carnivorous than crows
51. grammar (grammatika) :: All journalists I know correct a bit of bad grammar in an occasional quote out of courtesy to the source and reader
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.