Noun(1) being unoccupied(2) an empty area or space
(1) With the airport security locking the doors and taxi service nowhere to be found, I had to walk to the only hotel sporting a vacancy sign.(2) The secretary specialises in vacancy and nail buffing.(3) She got the job after the town council advertised the vacancy last summer.(4) Primitive peoples have more time than we for contemplation, and we err in thinking that when an Aborigine is sitting, apparently idle, looking into vacancy , his mind is necessarily blank.(5) There's something about winter and snow that eliminates sound, and in that immense and roofless vacancy you sense another presence, something that doesn't move.(6) Hotels, guesthouses and bed and breakfast establishments had the no vacancy signs out early and pubs, restaurants and nightclubs enjoyed a roaring trade.(7) vacancy, vanity, and inane deception(8) A single vacancy , either cationic or anionic, would violate the crystal electroneutrality.(9) I'm sure many in the accommodation sector will be scratching their heads about why they still had vacancy signs up this week.(10) a vacancy for a shorthand typist(11) to fill a vacancy(12) Their conclusion is that argon is held primarily in lattice vacancy defects within the minerals.(13) I recently posted an advertisement for a vacancy and want to avoid discriminating against minority groups.(14) It is a deft balancing act, measuring blank vacancy with an equally manic intensity.(15) His frequent absence of mind gave him an air of vacancy and even of stupidity.(16) Consider the formation of a vacancy in a monatomic crystal.
(1) job vacancy :: werk vakature
(2) vacancy rate :: vakaturekoers
(3) vacancy job :: vakature werk
(4) casual vacancy :: toevallige vakature
(5) fill a vacancy :: vul 'n vakature
1. opening ::
2. room available ::
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: vacancy
Meaning and definitions of vacancy, translation in Afrikaans language for vacancy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vacancy in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "vacancy"
What vacancy means in Afrikaans, vacancy meaning
in Afrikaans, vacancy definition, examples and pronunciation
of vacancy in Afrikaans language.