Noun(1) a physical phenomenon associated with stationary or moving electrons and protons(2) energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor(3) keen and shared excitement
(1) the atmosphere was charged with a dangerous sexual electricity(2) The aim is to show that current processes can produce such narrow on-chip wires able to conduct electricity .(3) It doesn't cost us money for any electricity , the energy itself is safe, clean and harmless.(4) According to the council, it's a myth that solar panels generate electricity by storing direct heat from the sun.(5) Atomic energy then makes this electricity appear on your computer!(6) You pour diesel in it and the thermal energy gets converted to electricity .(7) My thoughts are the result of electrical and chemical activity in my brain and electricity is one form of energy.(8) The electricity between Mattie and Jane's husband Mike has arced repeatedly over the years.(9) the regional electricity companies(10) Higher electricity charges are also beginning to impact on the Consumer Price Index.(11) He said householders were all too aware of the continuing rise in energy and electricity prices.(12) The only thing that gives it away are the different shaped electricity pylons.(13) The lines of force of the static condition of electricity are present in all cases of induction.(14) the electricity was back on(15) Conflict over charges for electricity had helped to fuel boycotts in the townships.(16) No progress was made towards harnessing steam, let alone gas or electricity , as energy sources.
(1) static electricity :: Statiese Elektrisiteit
(2) electricity bill :: elektrisiteitsrekening
(3) electricity supply :: elektrisiteitsvoorsiening
(4) generate electricity :: elektrisiteit op te wek
(5) electricity consumption :: elektrisiteitsverbruik
(6) electricity meter :: elektrisiteitsmeter
(7) electricity company :: elektrisiteit maatskappy
(8) conduct electricity :: gedrag elektrisiteit
(9) electricity charge :: elektrisiteit lading
(10) electricity authority :: elektrisiteit gesag
1. power ::
2. electric power ::
3. energy ::
4. current ::
5. static ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's the part
which generates the ELECTRICITY.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
If you refer to the work of Benjamin
Franklin, he did not discover ELECTRICITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
I don't know what you mean
by "ELECTRICITY," ma'am.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
it's got ELECTRICITY:
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
If you don't have ELECTRICITY,
then you probably don't need cable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: electricity
Meaning and definitions of electricity, translation in Afrikaans language for electricity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of electricity in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "electricity"
What electricity means in Afrikaans, electricity meaning in Afrikaans, electricity definition, examples and pronunciation of electricity in Afrikaans language.