- stemooreengekomstemstem saam
Verb(1) be in accord; be in agreement(2) consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something(3) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(4) go together(5) show grammatical agreement(6) be agreeable or suitable(7) achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
(1) they couldn't agree whether he was guilty or not(2) the cheques and invoices must agree(3) The meeting is a negotiation, to bring these different goals together and to agree them.(4) I'm not sure I agree with abortion(5) the writer made the verb agree with the subject(6) I completely agree with your recent editorial(7) After all, does anyone go to a blog for a discussion of issues that most people agree on?(8) I don't agree with random drugs testing in schools(9) I agree that consumers are always right(10) your body language does not agree with what you are saying(11) Strikes have been put off until the end of February to give negotiators a chance to agree a deal.(12) she's eaten something which did not agree with her(13) Not only that, but it can vehemently divide people who otherwise agree on most issues.(14) After negotiation, we agree a set of terms under which the autopsy will be performed.(15) she won't agree to do this(16) This is the underlying issue which campaigners agree must be tackled in years to come.
(1) agree with :: stem saam met
(2) agree to :: instem om
(3) agree on :: stem saam op
(4) agree upon :: saamstem oor
(5) agree about :: saamstem oor
(6) all agree :: almal eens
(7) agree to disagree :: saamstem om te verskil
1. concur ::
2. consent to ::
4. settle on ::
5. concord ::
6. accord ::
7. gibe ::
1. differ ::
2. disagree ::
agree, agreed, agreeing, agrees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Couldn't AGREE more, my lady.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
l couldn't AGREE more,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
He may not AGREE to meet.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: agree
Meaning and definitions of agree, translation in Afrikaans language for agree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of agree in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "agree"
What agree means in Afrikaans, agree meaning in Afrikaans, agree definition, examples and pronunciation of agree in Afrikaans language.