(1) The driving rain, high winds and the cold made it absolutely impossible to consider this as anything other than madness.(2) The most immediate problem is the spate of reckless and dangerously fast driving that has been taking place on a nightly basis.(3) Day to day driving could bring about the introduction of these elements to your engine.(4) This last example suggests that the driving force for women's full integration into the armed forces has been manpower shortage.(5) The game was played in dreadful conditions with driving rain and howling winds ruining the contest.(6) The Privatization Law was the driving force which influenced the form privatization would take in the 1990s.(7) November is a month of driving rains and howling winds, an in-between time without any clearly defined season.(8) A police investigation blamed the driver of the minibus for reckless driving .(9) However, this month the winds and driving rain so far prevented any such activity and hopes for an early clean up so far are postponed.(10) Volunteers would recognize themselves as a positive driving force in all Nova Scotian communities if there were such a year.(11) High winds and driving rain made crossings impossible.(12) It began sloppily with swirling wind and driving rain hampering the early action.(13) Interestingly private truck driving was never forbidden.(14) The president said the media has been a driving force for him and his staff, forcing him to examine and improve their overall performance.(15) They do an excellent job with its driving rhythms and exciting primary colors.(16) Both tracks serve as a smooth cool-down to a rather effective and driving dance compilation.
(1) drive :: ry
(2) driving license :: bestuurslisensie
(3) driving force :: dryfkrag
(4) driving test :: bestuurstoets
(5) reckless driving :: roekelose bestuur
(6) driving school :: bestuurskool
(7) driving range :: driving range
(8) drunk driving :: dronk bestuur
(9) driving lesson :: ry les
(10) driving instructor :: bestuursinstrukteur
(11) driving up :: ry tot
1. moving ::
2. impulsive ::
3. drive ::
4. operate ::
5. travel by car ::
reis per motor
6. chauffeur ::
7. power ::
8. hammer ::
9. impel ::
10. force ::
11. work ::
12. get ::
13. repel ::
14. ride ::
15. motor ::
16. take ::
17. ram ::
18. labor ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is Jesse still DRIVING the
'89 Chevy Monte Carlo,
as far as you know?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
You'd have let him
buy you a clunker,
you'd be DRIVING now
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
To come to my house and park
on my street, DRIVING this vehicle.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Anyway, there we are.
We're DRIVING up Central...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I'll tell you this.
My cousins are DRIVING
up here right now
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: driving
Meaning and definitions of driving, translation in Afrikaans
language for driving with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of driving in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'driving'
What driving means in Afrikaans, driving meaning
in Afrikaans, driving
definition, examples and pronunciation
of driving in Afrikaans language.