Noun(1) an adult female person (as opposed to a man(2) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend(3) a human female employed to do housework(4) women as a class
(1) Now, as a general psychological theory about men and woman this is rather questionable!(2) My wife and another Danish woman set up a shop in Blackrock, which sold designs made by Lisbeth.(3) he wondered whether Billy had his woman with him(4) Sadly, many women made the mistake of opting for the lower married woman 's stamp and lived to regret it.(5) don't be daft, woman(6) don't be daft, woman!(7) Whether it is a working class woman or someone who is very rich, they all have grace and confidence.(8) There is no draft in this country and every single man and woman in uniform chose to wear one.(9) Now that the internet has empowered any man or woman to have a voice, the truth can be found.(10) he has a new woman every week(11) What kind of woman wants a man like that, especially when the deal for her is to be the servant?(12) a cleaning woman(13) woman is intuitive(14) Or even as a working class woman in Bradford, reliant on the creaky National Health Service.(15) beautiful woman(16) a woman doctor
(1) beautiful woman :: pragtige vrou
(2) old woman :: ou vrou
(3) young woman :: jong vrou
(4) the woman :: die vrou
(5) fat woman :: vet vrou
(6) pretty woman :: mooi vrou
(7) mature woman :: volwasse vrou
(8) little woman :: vroutjie
(9) pregnant woman :: swanger vrou
(10) lovely woman :: pragtige vrou
1. lady ::
2. girlfriend ::
3. womanhood ::
4. cleaning lady ::
postwoman, woman, womanhood, womanish, womanize, womanizes, womanlike, womanly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"I'm a free, 40 year-old WOMAN,"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
fucked another WOMAN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
No, I need a new WOMAN
in my life to ignore,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
She was a strong WOMAN.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
He better not. Trust me, he does not want
to piss off a hungry pregnant WOMAN.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: woman
Meaning and definitions of woman, translation in Afrikaans language for woman with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of woman in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "woman"
What woman means in Afrikaans, woman meaning
in Afrikaans, woman definition, examples and pronunciation
of woman in Afrikaans language.