Noun(1) a source of difficulty(2) an angry disturbance(3) an event causing distress or pain(4) an effort that is inconvenient(5) a strong feeling of anxiety(6) an unwanted pregnancy
Verb(1) move deeply(2) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(3) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(4) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(5) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
(1) friends should support each other when they are in trouble(2) there is nothing you need trouble about(3) The unsavoury football history between the two countries at both club and international level makes crowd trouble extremely likely.(4) I had trouble finding somewhere to park(5) You've gone to a lot of trouble to check your results, so I suspect you've done your calculations right.(6) the kid had been no trouble up to now(7) We had gone to the trouble of establishing food, water, fuel, medical kits and generators at three sites across the city.(8) their helicopter developed engine trouble(9) oh, don't trouble to answer(10) He said the rank at the moment has to deal with too many taxis and has become a hot-spot for trouble because of crowds congregating there at night.(11) she went to a lot of trouble to decorate the house(12) they're having trouble finding a job(13) He also reminded delegates about the crowd trouble in Lansdowne Road some years ago at a soccer international.(14) my legs started to trouble me(15) she's not the first girl who's gotten herself into trouble(16) An emergency planning manager with the ambulance service was told the plane had engine trouble before the crash.
(1) in trouble :: in die moeilikheid
(2) get into trouble :: in die moeilikheid
(3) get in trouble :: in die moeilikheid kom
(4) make trouble :: maak moeilikheid
(5) cause trouble :: moeilikheid maak
(6) be in trouble :: in die moeilikheid
(7) have trouble :: het die moeilikheid
(8) heart trouble :: hart probleme
(9) to trouble :: moeilikheid
(10) trouble in paradise :: moeilikheid in die paradys
2. problem ::
3. effort ::
4. nuisance ::
5. shortcoming ::
6. disease ::
7. malfunction ::
8. disturbance ::
9. worry ::
10. difficulty ::
11. fuss ::
12. worry ::
13. be afflicted by ::
word getref deur
14. bother ::
15. inconvenience ::
16. disturb ::
18. ail ::
19. disquiet ::
1. accommodate ::
2. favor ::
ten gunste van
3. oblige ::
trouble, troubled, troubles, troublesome, troubling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No reward is worth this much TROUBLE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Really? I have no TROUBLE
believing that at all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
...pee too often,
and have TROUBLE getting erections.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
I-I was thinking,
if it isn't too much TROUBLE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Well, I was having a little TROUBLE
sleeping and I just thought...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: trouble
Meaning and definitions of trouble, translation in Afrikaans language for trouble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trouble in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trouble"
What trouble means in Afrikaans, trouble meaning in Afrikaans, trouble definition, examples and pronunciation of trouble in Afrikaans language.