Noun(1) a physician who specializes in surgery
(1) The surgeon inserts the delivery device directly into the artery.(2) In the emotional version the father is a surgeon operating on a severely injured accident victim.(3) The patient is seen in the surgeon 's office the morning after surgery.(4) A heart surgeon performed a different form of surgery when he faced a class of schoolchildren.(5) Unfortunately, the treatment involves the surgeon 's knife.(6) I was once telephoned by a heart transplant surgeon about whom I had written.(7) The qualified veterinary surgeon was previously director of consumer protection at the Food Safety Authority.(8) One quick snip of the surgeon 's knife and the pain will be gone.(9) The trauma surgeon performs a focused abdominal sonogram.(10) I could have dreamt of becoming the best surgeon in the world.(11) Ruth was referred to a vascular surgeon to assess her splenic artery aneurysm.(12) For the first three years, he was the sole orthopaedic surgeon at the hospital.(13) She suffered a broken left thigh and was operated on by surgeons at the hospital.(14) The paediatric cardiac surgeons now have data that are robust and rigorous.(15) Patients with jaundice are still most often referred to surgeons , though in practice few require surgery.(16) Early group portraits show noble surgeons parading their medical knowledge with elitist pomp.
(1) plastic surgeon :: plastiese chirurg
(2) veterinary surgeon :: veearts
(3) orthopedic surgeon :: ortopediese chirurg
(4) brain surgeon :: brein chirurg
(5) heart surgeon :: hartchirurg
(6) dental surgeon :: tandheelkundige chirurg
(7) tree surgeon :: boom chirurg
(8) oral surgeon :: mondchirurg
(9) cardiac surgeon :: hartchirurg
(10) surgeon general :: chirurg algemene
1. operating surgeon ::
2. sawbones ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
well, also the orthopaedic SURGEON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
-Is he okay?
-A SURGEON is coming in.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
And this, are you a SURGEON now?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
...the possibility that an inattentive SURGEON
let a barn spider lay eggs in your nose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
...or a SURGEON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: surgeon
Meaning and definitions of surgeon, translation in Afrikaans language for surgeon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of surgeon in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "surgeon"
What surgeon means in Afrikaans, surgeon meaning
in Afrikaans, surgeon definition, examples and pronunciation
of surgeon in Afrikaans language.