Adjective(1) of or relating to or characterized by sexuality(2) having or involving sex(3) involved in a sexual relationship, or sexual
(1) Integral to Wagnerian ideology is a belief that all sense of individual identity vanishes during sexual activity.(2) Almost all of them are interested in gender or sexual identity and want to show how a given work dramatizes the constructed character of selfhood.(3) I could go on about the use of gender and sexual roles in the film.(4) It is often based on systematic observation, and can serve as a genuinely useful tool for expanding our concepts of sexual and gender possibilities.(5) At the same time, however, the authors refused to acknowledge the sexed body, claiming that sexual difference, like gender, is a cultural construct.(6) Throughout the interview he had presented an extremely distorted attitude and thought processes about his sexual activities with the victim.(7) Smith traversed racial, gender, and sexual borders in other performances as well.(8) This statute forbids certain intimate sexual activity, even in private and even for married couples.(9) Since when was it impossible for two men to have a friendship without having sexual feelings or attraction for each other?(10) Laelae and their equivalent elsewhere in the Pacific clearly point to a dislocation between sexual anatomy and gender identity.(11) This was physical attraction, sexual temptation, nothing more.(12) Only the naive would think that sexual stereotypes have ended.(13) Some slaves were treated well, but there were few restraints on their owners' powers, and physical punishment and sexual abuse were common.(14) Greek gods like Priapus are known for nothing else but their sexual and procreative prowess.(15) The girls found him ├ö├ç├┐adorable and soft├ö├ç├û but they knew he was not ├ö├ç├┐capable├ö├ç├û of any sexual manoeuvre.(16) To recognize these differences should however not lead to an essentialism grounded in sexual or cultural characteristics.
(1) sexual intercourse :: seksuele omgang
(2) sexual harassment :: seksuele teistering
(3) sexual abuse :: seksuele mishandeling
(4) sexual desire :: seksuele begeerte
(5) sexual reproduction :: geslagtelike voortplanting
(6) sexual relations :: seksuele verhoudings
(7) sexual orientation :: seksuele oriëntasie
(8) sexual activity :: seksuele aktiwiteit
(9) sexual excitement :: seksuele opwinding
(10) sexual assault :: seksuele aanranding
1. reproductive ::
2. carnal ::
3. intimate ::
nonsexual, sexual, sexuality, sexually
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: sexual
Meaning and definitions of sexual, translation in Afrikaans language for sexual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sexual in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "sexual"
What sexual means in Afrikaans, sexual meaning
in Afrikaans, sexual definition, examples and pronunciation
of sexual in Afrikaans language.