Noun(1) Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop(2) the act of despoiling a country in warfare(3) the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
Verb(1) force (someone(2) destroy and strip of its possession
(1) he denied two charges of attempted rape(2) he denied two charges of rape(3) a rape victim(4) the rape of the Russian countryside(5) the rape of the countryside(6) he pleaded not guilty to burglary with intent to rape(7) Biofuels can be made from oilseed rape , beet, recovered vegetable oil and tallow, and incorporated in diesel and petrol.(8) Environment Secretary Margaret Beckett approved cultivation of the herbicide-tolerant maize but rejected commercial cultivation of GM beet and oilseed rape .(9) People should not have to attempt to push their way through knee-high wheat or oilseed rape .(10) The hedgerows are in bloom, too, and, on the way to Minehead, there are several fields filled with oilseed rape , an early crop, flowering into lemon yellow already.(11) Ramblers say oilseed rape and cereal crops are still blocking rights of way across North Yorkshire in spite of the county's policy of taking a firm line with farmers who fail to clear obstructions.(12) They were back in the country, surrounded by fields of bright yellow oilseed rape .(13) Its research has found that approximately 2.5 million acres of crops like wheat, oilseed rape and sugar beet currently produced for food could instead be grown for alternative uses such as ├ö├ç├┐bio-fuels├ö├ç├û.(14) Their equivalents in the Danelaw were wapen-takes, in Kent lathes, in Yorkshire ridings, and in Sussex rapes .(15) The former arable area has been re-focused to give a more 21st century feel and will include demonstration crops such as oilseed rape grown for bio-diesel fuel.(16) It studies the effects of growing modified maize, potatoes and oilseed rape commercially on farms.
(1) statutory rape :: statutêre verkragting
(2) rape seed :: verkragting saad
(3) rape flower :: verkragting blom
(4) gang-rape :: bende-verkragting
1. sexual assault ::
2. destruction ::
3. rapine ::
4. violation ::
5. colza ::
6. sexually assault ::
7. ravage ::
8. ravish ::
9. despoil ::
rape, raped, rapes, raping
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: rape
Meaning and definitions of rape, translation in Afrikaans language for rape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rape in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rape"
What rape means in Afrikaans, rape meaning in Afrikaans, rape definition, examples and pronunciation of rape in Afrikaans language.