Noun(1) something that can be done(2) an applicant who might be suitable
Adjective(1) capable of happening or existing(2) existing in possibility
(1) At least four possible explanations exist for favourable results seen in industry sponsored research.(2) was it possible to do that so quickly?(3) Several possible explanations exist for this improvement in asthma during and after weight reduction.(4) They appealed to the lawmakers to pass the bill as soon as possible for the sake of patients' human rights.(5) The site also includes a surface car park with possible development potential.(6) It provides the best set of features with the highest possible quality in maps.(7) it's possible that it was done for badness(8) what possible reason can she have for saying such a thing?(9) Is it not possible for us to achieve the same mission by establishing consulates in some of the places?(10) She said she could not say anything about any possible developments at the site.(11) she got ten marks of a possible twelve(12) A meeting for all members is being held on Wednesday to build the largest possible turnout in the ballot and to deliver a yes vote.(13) So as to protect sources, it is not possible for me to be specific as to what material has been sourced in Australia.(14) If possible buy from a specialist shop and discuss safety features.(15) is it possible that he's thinking the same way?(16) it's possible for me to do the exams this year
(1) as soon as possible :: so gou as moontlik
(2) as much as possible :: so veel as moontlik
(3) it is possible :: dit is moontlik
(4) as far as possible :: so ver as moontlik
(5) not possible :: onmoontlik
(6) whenever possible :: wanneer moontlik
(7) as possible :: as moontlik
(8) it is not possible :: dit is nie moontlik
(9) it's possible :: dit is moontlik
(10) as early as possible :: so vroeg as moontlik
1. feasible ::
2. conceivable ::
3. potential ::
1. hopeless ::
2. impossible ::
3. impracticable ::
4. unattainable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but is it POSSIBLE this crankiness is
because your cycles have synced?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
I’m very sorry, but it won’t be POSSIBLE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Tell me. Is there any POSSIBLE way
they could escape through there?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
...I encourage you to ask me
as many as POSSIBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I want to leave as
soon as POSSIBLE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: possible
Meaning and definitions of possible, translation in Afrikaans language for possible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of possible in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "possible"
What possible means in Afrikaans, possible meaning in Afrikaans, possible definition, examples and pronunciation of possible in Afrikaans language.