Noun(1) (law, is legal possessor of(2) a person who owns something
(1) The owner is a banker who has a number of banks but refuses to pay the workers money owed.(2) the proud owner of a huge Dalmatian(3) Now Tom and his landlady mum Rebecca are asking for the rightful owner to contact them.(4) This led the owner to spend quite a bit of money in medical expenses on the injured dog.(5) If you reserve seats in a restaurant and don't turn up it can be serious for the restaurant owner .(6) Where are the natty details, the pleasing little touches that make you proud to be an owner ?(7) The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.(8) Each owner had a say in the design and therefore no house is quite the same as the next.(9) Private landlords often play a key role in encouraging other owners to get work done.(10) So all dog owners are asked to make sure that it is not their pet which is doing the damage.(11) If her owners are not traced soon a new home will have to be found for her.(12) The new law is designed for businesses which occupy premises, and not property owners .(13) However, his proud owners are hoping he will follow in the footsteps of his ancestors and win big.(14) The super pooches brought back a clutch of gongs, to the delight of their proud owners .(15) What urban child doesn't thrill to the idea of clear pools and islands, the cleanness, the space, the apparently ownerless wilderness that they can call their own?(16) As such a new agreement with the owners would have to be done for a period of two years.
(1) business owner :: sake-eienaar
(2) store owner :: eienaar winkel
(3) shop owner :: winkeleienaar
(4) property owner :: eienaar
(5) beneficial owner :: voordelige eienaar
(6) co-owner :: mede-eienaar
(7) sole owner :: alleeneienaar
(8) owner of :: eienaar van
(9) registered owner :: geregistreerde eienaar
(10) part owner :: deel eienaar
2. proprietor ::
owner, owners, ownership
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're the OWNER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Yes, but as an OWNER, I'll finally have a good
comeback to, "You don't work here, shut up."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
to the baby's OWNER, not the mother.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Yes, the OWNER is quite the collector.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
so it still belongs to the ship OWNER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: owner
Meaning and definitions of owner, translation in Afrikaans language for owner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of owner in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "owner"
What owner means in Afrikaans, owner meaning in Afrikaans, owner definition, examples and pronunciation of owner in Afrikaans language.