Noun(1) the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized(2) a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe(3) the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.(4) the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions(5) a particular type of thing
(1) It boasted of the clean and long-lasting nature of the product.(2) The tsunami may be an act of nature but humans are complicating the relief effort.(3) there's something in human nature that desires power(4) Our experience in conflicts over the past decade has revealed the changing nature of warfare.(5) Further study is necessary to elucidate the precise nature of the relationship between media exposure and cognitive development.(6) Man is a product of nature , the argument runs, but societies are contrived by men.(7) she's laid back by nature(8) The rapid transformation of warring societies into peaceful ones underscores the power of nurture over nature .(9) she has a happy nature(10) The complaints of alleged defamation are personal and political in nature .(11) Residents and the local authority said they are not opposed to a nature reserve.(12) Noise, pollution and grimaces tend to undo any good that nature has done.(13) It is from him that I gained my love of nature , my creative streak and my eye for detail.(14) He was fascinated with the idea of whether genius is the result of nature or nurture.(15) In the life of this nation, we have often been reminded that nature is an awesome force and that all life is fragile.(16) it's hard to understand due to its complex nature
(1) human nature :: menslike natuur
(2) good nature :: goeie natuur
(3) nature of business :: aard van die besigheid
(4) by nature :: van nature
(5) nature reserve :: Natuurreservaat
(6) freak of nature :: frats van die natuur
(7) second nature :: tweede natuur
(8) force of nature :: krag van die natuur
(9) state of nature :: toestand van die natuur
(10) wild nature :: wilde natuur
1. the natural world ::
die natuurlike wêreld
2. essence ::
3. character ::
4. kind ::
denature, denatures, nature, natures
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An impossibility that NATURE will quickly
resolve into death, mutilation and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Except there isn't
a trace of NATURE
in any of it, is there?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
The very NATURE of who I am?
I can't do that, Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Seems you've begun to question
the NATURE of your reality.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
In any case, I found nothing that illuminated
the NATURE of Orson's affliction
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: nature
Meaning and definitions of nature, translation in Afrikaans language for nature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nature in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nature"
What nature means in Afrikaans, nature meaning in Afrikaans, nature definition, examples and pronunciation of nature in Afrikaans language.