- aansluitaangesluitaansluitingsluit aan by
Noun(1) the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made(2) a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
Verb(1) become part of; become a member of a group or organization(2) cause to become joined or linked(3) come into the company of(4) make contact or come together(5) be or become joined or united or linked
(1) countries join together to abolish restrictions on trade(2) I would join what is known as the simplicity movement.(3) to join sb for a meal(4) His request to the supporters of his contention is to join him at least for a mile or a few yards to strengthen the nation.(5) So this is another one of those opportunities that we all have to join together.(6) They are competing in terms of business but will join together when it will help to bring about benefits for retail across the board.(7) If you have to break out of the bottom, most of the time the knot to the boom will go before the superglued join .(8) Not even the quietest in the group could help but join in the festivities.(9) join the paragraphs together(10) She was determined to keep him out and so had sealed the join between their two Planes of Existence.(11) Most members join clubs for fitness, but they stay for fun.(12) Let us join together to buy it by private purchase.(13) Three Blackburn schools are to join together to allow children from different backgrounds to make new friends.(14) China, despite their presently weak technology, will soon join the fray.(15) I am sure you will join me in wishing him every success(16) The capillary sprouts eventually join together to form a new network, with arterioles supplying them and venules draining them.
(1) to join :: om aan te sluit
(2) join in :: sluit in
(3) join up :: sluit aan by
(4) join the army :: sluit aan by die weermag
(5) join venture :: sluit onderneming
(6) join together :: Voeg bymekaar
(7) join a club :: sluit by 'n klub aan
(8) join hands :: vat hande
(9) please join us :: Asseblief saam met ons
(10) join forces :: kragte saamsnoer
1. union ::
2. juncture ::
3. fasten ::
4. combine ::
5. team up with ::
span saam met
6. sign up with ::
7. meet ::
9. conjoin ::
10. fall in ::
11. bring together ::
1. demit ::
join, joined, joining, joins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes. If you'd like to JOIN in,
the premise is...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Bend the knee and JOIN me.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
it'd be fun for me to JOIN Raj
for one of his shows,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
you can JOIN the others
in the Sublime.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I hope it's all right, I told Bernadette
she could JOIN us for dinner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: join
Meaning and definitions of join, translation in Afrikaans language for join with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of join in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "join"
What join means in Afrikaans, join meaning
in Afrikaans, join definition, examples and pronunciation
of join in Afrikaans language.