Noun(1) a mathematical statement that two expressions are equal(2) a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced(3) the act of regarding as equal
(1) We have explained the process of the enabling development equation .(2) The fact that he might have to do without doesn't enter into the equation for some in the animal protection industry.(3) Food/energy balance is the simple equation of calories in/calories out.(4) The facts reduce themselves to a terrible equation of time and consequence.(5) the equation of science with objectivity(6) money also came into the equation(7) Yet rising U.S. interest rates and a still-strong dollar must be factored into that equation .(8) He replaced the differential operator d/dx by a variable p transforming a differential equation into an algebraic equation .(9) It was a simple and compelling equation : the bigger the wave the better your bottom-line.(10) In these and other ways, care theorists distance themselves from any simple equation of subjective hurt and moral claims.(11) Even on stark issues like abortion, there can be no simple equation between the church and any political program or party.(12) This deprivation of culture, of identity, is the missing link in Africa's development equation .(13) So let me analyse the business element of that equation .(14) So the children issue doesn't really enter into the equation .(15) The simple equation of balancing caloric intake and exercise is the key to fitness.(16) Concern for life just does not belong in the profit/loss equation .
(1) time equation :: tyd vergelyking
(2) quadratic equation :: kwadratiese vergelyking
(3) differential equation :: differensiaalvergelyking
(4) linear equation :: lineêre vergelyking
(5) chemical equation :: chemiese vergelyking
(6) equation of motion :: bewegingsvergelyking
(7) equation of state :: toestandsvergelyking
1. mathematical problem ::
2. identification ::
3. situation ::
5. equality ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you familiar with the Drake EQUATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
SHELDON: She\'s not that intelligent.
: She fixed your equation.
: She\'s not that intelligent.
: She fixed your equation.
SHELDON: She's not that intelligent.
LEONARD: She fixed your EQUATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
out of the EQUATION.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
- The solution to an EQUATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Solve the EQUATION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: equation
Meaning and definitions of equation, translation in Afrikaans language for equation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of equation in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "equation"
What equation means in Afrikaans, equation meaning in Afrikaans, equation definition, examples and pronunciation of equation in Afrikaans language.