Noun(1) that part of the earnings of a corporation that is distributed to its shareholders; usually paid quarterly(2) a number to be divided by another number(3) a bonus; something extra (especially a share of a surplus
(1) Blue Sun is already planning to make its first dividend payment to co-op members.(2) The company proposed an interim dividend of 0.05 yuan per share.(3) Shareholders will receive a special dividend of N $5.50 a share, to be paid out on 15 March.(4) symbol from the dividend should be a multiple of the divisor.(5) I still have a few more to find, because I tend to take my dividend income in shares, as many long-term investors do.(6) At the same time, the set-top box maker declared a 33 % increase to its regular quarterly cash dividend .(7) Earnings per share were 1.9 HK cents and no final dividend was declared.(8) No dividend payment will be carried out and the profit will go for reserves.(9) All too often, dividend cheques are just deposited into our bank accounts and spent.(10) South China plans to pay a final dividend of 55 cents per share.(11) The end of the Cold War brought about a peace dividend in the form of reduced budgets and manpower.(12) The firm will pay an interim dividend of 4.5 cents per share, a 12.5 per cent increase over last year.(13) The ratio is calculated as earnings per share divided by the dividend per share.(14) Growth and income funds planned to provide some capital growth and some dividend income.(15) In its June announcement, Baltimore's board proposed the return of cash via a special dividend to shareholders.(16) If either the dividend 's or the divisor's mantissa has more digits than the value of F, the higher value will be used instead of F.
(1) dividend yield :: dividendopbrengs
(2) stock dividend :: stock dividend
(3) dividend income :: dividendinkomste
(4) cash dividend :: kontantdividend
(5) interim dividend :: tussentydse dividend
(6) dividend payout ratio :: dividend uitbetaling verhouding
(7) dividend per share :: dividend per aandeel
(8) dividend payable :: dividend betaalbaar
1. share ::
2. portion ::
3. premium ::
4. return ::
5. gain ::
6. profit ::
7. commission ::
8. cut ::
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: dividend
Meaning and definitions of dividend, translation in Afrikaans language for dividend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dividend in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dividend"
What dividend means in Afrikaans, dividend meaning in Afrikaans, dividend definition, examples and pronunciation of dividend in Afrikaans language.