Noun(1) a machine for performing calculations automatically(2) an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines
(1) Such games hint at how best to program a quantum computer .(2) computer industry(3) Since then, the craft appears to have rebooted its own on-board computer more than 60 times.(4) The group built the largest quantum computer ever, capable of factoring the number 15.(5) Participants scan the barcodes of every product they buy using a hand-held computer at home.(6) there's something wrong with my computer(7) computer course(8) he's working on his computer(9) Perhaps the most compelling reason to buy a desktop computer is to get your choice of flat-panel displays.(10) computer skills(11) computer screen(12) The four-page tabloids, little more than newsletters, materialized mainly because the editor used his personal computer at home.(13) The missile was equipped with an autonomous inertial command structure and an on-board digital computer .(14) I'd like to be able to access email remotely from the new notebook computer .(15) computer room(16) Early in his career, he pushed for the Smithsonian to purchase its first mainframe computer .
(1) computer science :: Rekenaarwetenskap
(2) computer game :: rekenaarspeletjie
(3) computer games :: rekenaarspeletjies
(4) computer programmer :: rekenaar programmeerder
(5) personal computer :: persoonlike rekenaar
(6) laptop computer :: skootrekenaar
(7) computer program :: rekenaar program
(8) computer software :: rekenaarsagteware
(9) computer engineer :: rekenaaringenieur
(10) computer programming :: rekenaar programmering
1. personal computer ::
2. reckoner ::
3. electronic computer ::
computer, computerate, computerization, computerize, computerizes, computers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Code red, the hospital emergency alert?
The COMPUTER worm?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Opening seawater valve.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I'll catch a COMPUTER virus!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
Hacking the alarm system, COMPUTER crime,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
An Indian guy outsourcing a COMPUTER job
to a white fella.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: computer
Meaning and definitions of computer, translation in Afrikaans language for computer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of computer in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "computer"
What computer means in Afrikaans, computer meaning in Afrikaans, computer definition, examples and pronunciation of computer in Afrikaans language.