Noun(1) a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot(2) a food made from roasted ground cacao beans(3) a medium brown to dark-brown color
(1) Anna had dirty blonde hair that reached down to her elbows and deep chocolate brown eyes.(2) A chocolate brown chair beside it appears to have a light sprinkling of dandruff.(3) He has also taken his first solid foods - chocolate buttons, mashed potatoes and gravy.(4) Instead, some choose to stay at home, drink hot chocolate and watch Friends├ö├ç┬¬ like me.(5) You don't want a greasy kebab on a night out - you want proper paninis, amazing coffee and hot chocolate to die for.(6) a bar of chocolate(7) Her hair was short, and a deep chocolate brown with a reddish tinge where the light hit it.(8) It is these dried beans, with their yeasty aroma, that are roasted and processed into chocolate .(9) I drink my hot chocolate - they serve the real stuff on these trains - and sneer inwardly at them.(10) His eyes met with another pair of a deep chocolate brown, yet their gaze wasn't focused on him but on the books before her.(11) The only foods previously available were chocolate bars, candy, potato chips and pop.(12) She enjoys Italian food, chocolate biscuits and reading endless amounts of books.(13) She doesn't even react anymore, she just sits there calmly drinking her hot chocolate .(14) The agony and shame in his face, in his deep chocolate brown orbs, drunk or not, was real.(15) Common sources of caffeine are coffee, tea, chocolate , soft drinks, and caffeine pills.(16) His eyes are this deep chocolate brown color, the type you could lose your mind in.
(1) hot chocolate :: warm sjokolade
(2) chocolate cake :: sjokolade koek
(3) chocolate bar :: sjokolade stafie
(4) chocolate chip :: sjokolade chip
(5) chocolate milk :: sjokolade melk
(6) dark chocolate :: donker sjokolade
(7) milk chocolate :: melk sjokolade
(8) chocolate mousse :: sjokolademousse
(9) chocolate pudding :: sjokolade poeding
(10) bar of chocolate :: Blok sjokolade
1. burnt umber ::
2. coffee ::
3. umber ::
chocolate, chocolates, chocolatey
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, we've got, uh, CHOCOLATE
chip and oatmeal raisin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
- No, I don't want any CHOCOLATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
I'm gonna squirt CHOCOLATE milk
out of my nipples.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
Apparently, I'm overly fixated
on premium Swiss CHOCOLATE bars.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
I'll have a CHOCOLATE martini.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: chocolate
Meaning and definitions of chocolate, translation in Afrikaans language for chocolate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chocolate in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "chocolate"
What chocolate means in Afrikaans, chocolate meaning in Afrikaans, chocolate definition, examples and pronunciation of chocolate in Afrikaans language.