Noun(1) archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
Adjective(1) of or relating to a wedding(2) of or pertaining to a bride
(1) I get up early and travel to the bride's home or venue to do the makeup for the bride and bridal party.(2) Remember to bring your own wedding attire from home as there are few bridal shops in Belize.(3) The simplicity of wedding dresses today has prompted renewed interest in bridal footwear.(4) With all the new styles of wedding band available to men, bridal sets are becoming even more popular.(5) The mother of the bride ushers in her daughter to the marriage chamber and spies the rich coverlet on the bridal bed.(6) She was maid of honor at my wedding, gave me a bridal shower, helped me pick out my dress, etc.(7) Hard as I try, I can't picture myself in a traditional bridal gown without cracking up.(8) I bent over slightly and brought my forearms underneath her knees, carrying her bridal style.(9) Around town, wedding fair posters at bus stops and bridal shop window displays are out in full force.(10) You're going to check out bridal dresses and you never even told your family you're getting married!(11) For example, if your bridal gown were princess-like, a castle would be suitable.(12) One of the dew breaker's victims, an elderly bridal seamstress, explains her secret of life to a young journalist.(13) Obviously she had again mistaken Maya desperate fleeing for bridal shyness.(14) Online bridal stores also carry the latest styles with the most competitive and reasonable prices.(15) They were startled by the sound of a young woman in a bridal gown, sitting by the stream, crying softly.(16) This brings the usual round of laughs from the bridal party.
(1) bridal shower :: henneparty
(2) bridal party :: bruid party
(3) bridal gown :: bruidsrok
(4) bridal dress :: bruidsrok
(5) bridal bouquet :: bruidsruiker
(6) bridal veil :: bruid sluier
(7) bridal suite :: bruid suite
(8) bridal house :: bruid huis
1. wedding ::
2. nuptial ::
3. marriage ::
4. matrimonial ::
5. marital ::
6. conjugal ::
7. espousal ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, Bernadette gave me
all these BRIDAL magazines.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
(BRIDAL MARCH PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: bridal
Meaning and definitions of bridal, translation in Afrikaans language for bridal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bridal in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bridal"
What bridal means in Afrikaans, bridal meaning in Afrikaans, bridal definition, examples and pronunciation of bridal in Afrikaans language.