Noun(1) a small vessel for travel on water(2) a dish (often boat-shaped
Verb(1) ride in a boat on water
(1) a fishing boat(2) They're finding ways to boat them out of the school through boats up onto the bridge but much of the city of course is still under very high levels of water.(3) In order to make any size of boat viable, you have to have kill more and more fish.(4) Joining us, one gentleman, Bill Mulhern - you had a ship, a boat out here.(5) The boat - not a dinghy, mind you, but a good - sized boat with a cabin - is the classroom.(6) Sure, every solo sailor has this terrible image of them falling off the boat and watching the boat sail away perfectly trimmed up, under auto pilot.(7) At that time, the area was a true wilderness, with access primarily by boat and ship on Lake Superior.(8) This in turn causes surrounding air to rush into the sail and propel the boat further.(9) The former trawler and scalloper will start a new life as a general cargo boat operating between the islands and France.(10) To be competitive in the market, we had to have our products made in China and then shipped to us by boat .(11) Stromness lifeboat was called out on Sunday evening after a fishing boat with engine trouble began drifting towards shore near the Bay of Skaill.(12) It's interesting that both films start with McCrea on a boat , sailing into unknown waters.(13) We were a tight-knit group of three once the boat had set sail, and we were in a large dining area.(14) So this was why the Golden Plunderer was the most famous of them all; it had robbed every boat , every ship, every city, of its riches.(15) The propeller from the boat 's engine was embedded 6 inches into a fence post.(16) At age 72, Pam sails her own boat and each year takes a wicked sailing trip to the Caribbean with friends.
(1) boat trip :: bootrit
(2) sailing boat :: seilboot
(3) fishing boat :: visvang boot
(4) by boat :: per boot
(5) row a boat :: ry 'n boot
(6) dragon boat festival :: draak boot fees
(7) on the boat :: op die boot
(8) small boat :: klein bootjie
1. vessel ::
2. craft ::
3. watercraft ::
4. ship ::
5. keel ::
6. sail ::
7. yacht ::
8. paddle ::
9. row ::
10. cruise ::
boat, boated, boating, boats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She still believes in Noah
and his amazing zoo BOAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Yeah, I watched. It was like
the scary BOAT tunnel in Willy Wonka.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
And if he's figuring out my
Christmas bonus, we could buy a BOAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
and the ports can be closed
when the BOAT is at sea.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
in our filthy BOAT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: boat
Meaning and definitions of boat, translation in Afrikaans language for boat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boat in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "boat"
What boat means in Afrikaans, boat meaning in Afrikaans, boat definition, examples and pronunciation of boat in Afrikaans language.