Topic Wise Words
Leisure:: PAGE #22
631. Chicken (hoender) :: Some braised beef or roast chicken for example would be a welcome addition
632. Harness (tuig) :: Cyril intercepted them grabbing the near horses harness and steering them to the rings set in the outside of the barn and tying them there
633. Horseback (perd) :: But it was Frenchie who fell in love with Montezuma during a horseback ride along the beach
634. Horseman (ruiter) :: This statement is meant to appeal to the romantic image of Arabs as warriors and skilled horsemen
635. Pitch (steek) :: A corridor for media and officials is placed between the seating terraces and the boundary wall of the pitch
636. Scull (skedel) :: Drake closed his eyes tightly as the voice in his head reverberated around his skull
637. Sculpture (beeldhouwerk) :: All but the small pieces were exhibited close to or actually backed by the gallery walls in part reflecting the original placement of statues within the frameworks of such sculptured shrines
638. Trail (roete) :: No candidate on the campaign trail is better at saying two opposing things at once and no candidates true intentions are harder to discern
639. Winner (wenner) :: We knew that if we could keep up with her for the next few weeks we were on to a winner
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.