Learn Common GRE Words
C:: PAGE #7
121. Cringe (vleien) :: The room smelled like a combination of cheap liquor and bad body odor to make things worse the room was hot and the smell made Jeremy cringe in disgust
122. Cryptic (kriptiese) :: While it all seems a little cryptic and confused the duo promise a night of bizarre and sweet surprises where everyone is welcome
124. Cumbersome (omslagtig) :: And many people find it cumbersome to stop their routine to take their pulse
125. Curmudgeon (vrek) :: We dont want householders to feel like curmudgeons which is why the posters wish callers an enjoyable night
126. Curtail (beperk) :: They leave behind deepening concerns for the health service renewed fury at the condition of the countrys schools outrage at curtailments on freedom of information and ambivalence over the position on Iraq
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.