Learn Common GRE Words
M:: PAGE #4
61. Monotonous (eentonige) :: Sadly the mix isnt a great one given the sheer volume of dull tracks on offer that quickly blend into one monotonous sound
62. Moralistic (moralistiese) ::
64. Moribund (sieklike) :: A previous study showed that death followed the selected moribund symptoms by 1 day or less
66. Mundane (aards) :: The next day was as boring mundane unexciting humdrum dull tedious uneventful and monotonous as usual
67. Munificent (milddadig) :: Paul Getty junior and Baron ThyssenBornemisza contributed munificently to the purchase
69. Mutinous (oproerig) :: Kitty suddenly bent towards her brown eyes flashing mutinously
70. Myriad (magdom) :: Check out the myriad DIY lighting systems available in local garden centres and DIY stores for this very purpose
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.