Learn Common GRE Words
T:: PAGE #3
41. Tractable (soepel) :: Its a neat solution mathematically tractable
42. Tranquil (rustige) :: Only calm remained as still and tranquil as the ocean after a tempestuous storm
43. Transcendental (transendentale) :: Of the irrational transcendental numbers pi seems to get all the attention
44. Transcribe (op skrif te stel) :: Surely we cant take him seriously given the G major Concerto he did complete and the D major Concerto he transcribed for flute
45. Transgress (oortree) :: In my opinion I was transgressing standards of acceptable female behaviour women are supposed to smile to happily ornament the streets
46. Transient (verbygaande) :: Thanks to their dazzling diversity of color furtive nature and transient presence warblers and their fellow neotropical migrants monopolize spring birding
47. Traverse (deurkruis) :: The access to the feed was adapted to the size of animals with a traverse allowing only one animal to enter
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.