Learn Common GRE Words
P:: PAGE #2
21. Parochial (dorpse) :: These are some of the parochial attitudes that must change
22. Parody (parodie) :: Nearly a lifetimes worth of disappointment had transformed Anders into a parody of his younger self
23. Parry (Parry) :: He watched his fathers neat even blows chops cuts and parries
24. Parsimonious (karig) :: But the declines also point out the parsimonious nature of the cashfree offer
25. Parsimony (parsimonie) :: What connects the two sets of images the woodcuts and the paintings is a kind of parsimony
26. Partiality (partydigheid) :: We will draw the conclusions that are required and endure the consequences as the Word of God instructs us without prejudice and without partiality
27. Partisan (partydige) :: Well it just means that I dont consider myself a political partisan in the sense that we back one party or another
29. Pathos (patos) :: This play strikes a balance between comedy and pathos which rings true of lifes mixed blessings
30. Patron (beskermheer) :: These achievements should be shared with our sponsors patrons and supporters
31. Patronize (begunstigen) :: Is my sympathy condescending and patronizing
32. Paucity (gebrek) :: He bemoans the shortage of trained music teachers and a paucity of school music lessons
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.