Learn Common GRE Words
N:: PAGE #2
22. Notoriety (bekendheid) :: the song has gained some notoriety in the press
23. Novel (boek) :: its a novel idea
24. Novice (beginner) :: Similarly a young novice entered St Martins cell and was puzzled not to find him there
25. Noxious (skadelike) :: Luckily I smelled the noxious fumes ran upstairs and managed to extinguish it
26. Nuance (nuanse) :: Robin Rose is known for subtly nuanced richly textured paintings that examine the expressive possibilities of monochromatic abstraction
27. Nugatory (onbenullig) :: The other was the monitoring of large and extended periods of sewage pollution because at a point that level of sewage pollution rendered nugatory all the efforts of purification from the depuration system
28. Nullify (tot niet) :: Contributory negligence could reduce the monetary quantification of the defendants liability but it cannot legally or logically nullify it
29. Nuzzle (koester) :: Unable to come up with a similarly eloquent response I simply hold her tight losing myself in our embrace nuzzling against her
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.