Learn Common GRE Words
H:: PAGE #2
22. Hidebound (kleingeestig) :: He needed to transform the entrenched corporate culture which had become hidebound and overly bureaucratic
24. Hinder (verhinder) :: Their lack of communication hinders effective use of technology
25. Histrionic (histrioniese) :: It is not imperative to prove my histrionic skills in Hindi
26. Hoary (grys) :: As the hoary old chestnut goes we take our freedom for granted
27. Homiletics (homiletiek) ::
28. Homogeneity (homogeniteit) :: the cultural homogeneity of our society
29. Hone (slyp) :: Six people win places there in order to hone and practise their skills with a view to appearing in the televised final round at which one will win the big competition
31. Hyperbole (hiperbool) :: Hes using exaggeration and hyperbole to be entertaining lots of writers do that
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.