Learn Common GRE Words
E:: PAGE #1
1. each (elke) :: two books each dealing with the same subject
2. each other (mekaar) ::
3. ear (oor) :: Why scratch your left ear with your right hand
4. early (vroeg) :: not much is known about the countrys early history
5. earn (verdien) :: We feel we will stutter and stumble and earn the deserved scorn of our listeners
10. eastern (Oos) :: Tens of thousands of people flocked to Heaton Park at the weekend for a feast of eastern culture
11. easy (maklik) :: There are kids riding horses and dogs chasing sticks yet were all easy like Sunday morning
12. eat (eet) :: Theres lots more to choose from if you cant make it by on a Saturday or you want to eat lunch or dinner
13. economic (ekonomiese) :: Many car parks are going because high land prices make building flats more economic
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.