Learn Common GRE Words
M:: PAGE #8
141. multiply (vermeerder) :: multiply fourteen by nineteen
142. mum (mamma) :: This accredited course is designed for moms dads parentstobe or those in care of infants
143. murder (moord) :: My mother sister and other brother had perished of malnutrition starvation and illness and my father had been murdered
144. muscle (spiere) :: It is a clever strategy which has the double benefit of emphasising the Chancellors political muscle while displaying the weakness of his rival
146. music (musiek) :: How envious I am of those who can read music and make musical instruments come alive
147. musical (musikale) :: The tunes passed across the generations by memory are sung in unison without any musical accompaniment
148. musician (musikant) :: At his best and okay so it wasnt that often he was capable of producing simple direct heartfelt soulful tunes with great melodies and lovely musicianly arrangements which were sometimes understated sometimes funky
149. must (moet) :: you must show your ID card
151. mysterious (geheimsinnige) :: He said the police had been informed and were now investigating the mysterious disappearance
152. mystery (raaisel) :: What keeps people hunting these things is the air of mystery that surrounds them which is all too easily dispelled
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.