Learn Common GRE Words
I:: PAGE #7
121. involvement (betrokkenheid) :: Tumour thickness is correlated with the probability of lymph node involvement
122. iron (yster) :: If you hit your driver too low and slice it you might be better off driving with a fairway wood or even a middle iron to get the ball in play
123. irritate (irriteer) :: Towards the end the very sound of his voice irritated me
124. irritated (geïrriteerd) ::
125. island (eiland) :: Cuba is an island nation located on the northern rim of the Caribbean Sea
126. issue (uitgawe) :: In the April 6 issue there appears an article under the byline of staffer Handrie Basson
128. its (sy) :: This was a tax paid to the lord of the manor when an animal had been sold by its owner
129. itself (self) :: the company may wish to provide such a service itself
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.