Learn Common GRE Words
R:: PAGE #6
101. reproduce (reproduseer) :: Assane Dione has painted a portrait of Amadou Bamba that has been reproduced and sold as a snapshotsized print all over Senegal for several years now
102. reputation (reputasie) :: And they have earned for him a reputation as an artist whose work displays rich religious resonance
103. request (versoek) :: If not then it is up to you to request this information
104. require (vereis) :: you require a parents permission
105. requirement (vereiste) :: This idea may appear rather orthodox to Aer Linguss management but it seems to us that one of the key requirements of a service business is that it be kept open for customers
106. rescue (redding) :: Two women who tried to battle a wall of flames to rescue a man trapped in his blazing home were today praised by firefighters
107. research (navorsing) :: As well educational facilities and space research has reached the stage of advanced nations
108. reservation (bespreking) :: The third ground of reservation is connected with the manner in which a benefice has become vacant
109. reserve (reserwe) :: she trusted him without reserve
110. resident (inwoner) :: Toxicity nutritional deficiency and competition with resident species are the primary causal factors in their host plant separation
111. resist (weerstaan) :: In more recent years however defenders of the minimal state view have used a variant of this argument to resist the expansion of public programs
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.