Learn Common GRE Words
P:: PAGE #5
82. physics (fisika) :: In making these points Edwards had the backing of the mechanistic and deterministic Newtonian physics of his day
83. piano (klavier) :: There is a crescendo a sudden piano a diminuendo and quiet ending in D
84. pick (af te haal) :: He was the pick of the performers last season at halfback and stood out as one of the better players in a team that has taken a battering weekin and weekout
85. picture (prent) :: In my minds eye I could picture him standing at our bedroom door
86. piece (stuk) :: She left her job to pursue that dream and had even purchased a small piece of property to start the business in
87. pig (vark) :: In terms of food it is usually a roast suckling pig and rice but it can even be a sandwich
88. pile (paal) :: One afternoon when I came on shift I found it lying in a heap behind a pile of boxes
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.