Learn Common GRE Words
H:: PAGE #5
81. host (gasheer) :: The intensity of the rejection response is determined by both the biology of the tissue and the host s response to that tissue
82. hot (warm) :: In those first vital hours the police decided to publicise the raid as much as possible in a bid to make the stolen pictures too hot to handle
84. hour (uur) :: the dinner hour
85. house (huis) :: It is somewhat ironic that the last great monument of the house of Wessex was mainly a product of Norman culture
86. household (huishoudelike) :: Seventy per cent of households will be better off or unaffected by our plans
87. housing (behuising) :: However new research finds provision by housing associations is patchy and that jobs are even more important in determining whether young people abandon the countryside
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.