Learn Common GRE Words
P:: PAGE #4
61. permanent (permanente) :: When we say something is a part of our nature it makes it seem to be a permanent unchangeable thing
62. permission (toestemming) :: But keep in mind viewers would have to give their permission first
64. person (persoon) :: a person wouldnt know what he should do
65. personal (persoonlike) :: He specialises in personal forecasts career and relationship issues
66. personality (persoonlikheid) :: she has triumphed by sheer force of personality
67. personally (persoonlik) :: they had made conclusions without getting to know me personally
68. persuade (oorreed) :: Once again I have concluded that the evidence does not persuade me that this event occurred
69. pet (troeteldier) :: In her words anyone who has owned and loved a pet would agree that in terms of emotional trauma watching the death of a pet is akin to losing a close relative
71. phase (fase) :: phase two of the development is in progress
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.