Learn Common GRE Words
N:: PAGE #4
61. nothing (niks) :: I dont have to do anything or say anything and nothing I do do will be assessed
62. notice (kennisgewing) :: He already knew where she lived and she might begin to notice him if he caught the same bus as her
63. noticeable (merkbaar) :: More noticeable is the fact that he is obviously so much happier and he has started being playful again
64. novel (boek) :: its a novel idea
66. now (nou) :: Max ignored that remark on his third mouthful now but he spoke after he swallowed
67. nowhere (nêrens) :: This was a strategic reality that had nowhere been intimated during the armistice of 198991
68. nuclear (kern) :: Well look at whether this country is doing enough and spending enough to prepare for a nuclear attack
69. number (aantal) :: the company is seeking to increase the number of women on its staff
70. nurse (verpleegster) :: Raised by his maternal grandparents from age four to six he was passed around relatives after their death while his mother trained as a nurse in London
71. nut (neut) :: Not every person who is prowar or antigun control is a prolife antigay religious nut
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.