Learn Common GRE Words
C:: PAGE #13
241. controlled (beheerde) ::
242. convenient (gerieflik) :: Fluid mixtures and elixirs have been used for centuries and provided a convenient method by which a measured dose could be administered to a patient
243. convention (konvensie) :: The main issue at the convention was Americans role in the world
244. conventional (konvensionele) :: the conventional view on crime
245. conversation (gesprek) :: The grownups go quiet look at me briefly and then return to their grown up conversation
246. convert (omskep) :: My father was a great wrestler before he became a convert to Christianity
247. convince (oortuig) :: He has succeeded in making his father an F1 fan too convincing him to apply for a post as a volunteer
248. cook (kok) :: I knew a cook who would routinely prepare an extra portion for himself to eat before he came to table
249. cooker (fornuis) :: Fourteen of us share two electric cookers and two fridges he complains
254. copy (kopie) :: As assistant managing editor for copy at the St Petersburg Times she sits in on news meetings
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.