Noun(1) a visitor to whom hospitality is extended(2) United States journalist (born in England, 1881-1959(3) a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.(4) (computer science
(1) We tried to figure out what circumstance would warrant a restaurant guest standing on a toilet seat.(2) It was the most uncivil exchange I've ever heard on a talk radio show between a host and a regular guest .(3) She has appeared as a military consultant for NBC and CNN and as a guest on several television programs.(4) Describing how he built up his wealth through saving and making investments, he said he often did not use his subsistence allowances because he ate meals as a guest of restaurants.(5) His books and films earned him a following among naive romantics, and he became a guest on national television shows.(6) The other night on your radio program, your guest noted that you perform a very important public service by disseminating information of this type.(7) I was fortunate enough to dine as a guest of the restaurant and therefore etiquette demands that I don't review the meal.(8) the bishop went to Cuba as a guest of the Catholic Church(9) Former Leeds United legend Norman Hunter is the guest speaker at the event, with tickets priced at Ôö¼├║32.(10) At each meeting, the club invites a guest speaker.(11) Later that evening she will launch the festival and will be guest speaker at an event hosted by the heritage office of Carlow County Council.(12) In this article it turns out that he went off on another tirade against the black community recently at a conference he was invited to be the guest speaker.(13) a regular guest on the morning show(14) You are the guest of an Asian presenter on a multi-cultural radio programme.(15) If a guest should stay eight times at any Oberoi Hotel, they are entitled to a complimentary stay for two nights at an Oberoi Resort.(16) He seems to be a regular guest on some BBC radio programmes on environmental matters, so he is not an ivory tower scribbler.
(1) guest room :: gastekamer
(2) special guest :: spesiale gas
(3) guest speaker :: gasspreker
(4) guest list :: gastelys
(5) guest star :: gaskunstenaar
(6) hotel guest :: hotel gas
(7) paying guest :: betalende gas
(8) guest of honor :: eregas
(9) as a guest :: as 'n gas
1. visitor ::
2. patron ::
3. node ::
4. invitee ::
guest, guested, guesting, guests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, he's our GUEST. We can't ask him
to straighten our closet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Okay, she's all settled
in the GUEST room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
And I get to bring a GUEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
A GUEST in my trundle bed
and a boy at my door?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Where do we start
with GUEST stars?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: guest
Meaning and definitions of guest, translation in Afrikaans language for guest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of guest in Afrikaans and in English
Tags for the entry "guest"
What guest means in Afrikaans, guest meaning
in Afrikaans, guest definition, examples and pronunciation
of guest in Afrikaans language.