Noun(1) the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object(2) miscellaneous unspecified objects(3) informal terms for personal possessions(4) senseless talk(5) unspecified qualities required to do or be something(6) information in some unspecified form(7) a critically important or characteristic component
Verb(1) cram into a cavity(2) press or force(3) obstruct(4) overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself(5) treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting(6) fill tightly with a material(7) fill with a stuffing while cooking
(1) he knows his stuff and can really write(2) her dark stuff gown(3) To see them grab a hammer and head up to the roof is character building stuff .(4) So what are the general public and patients to make of this stuff and nonsense?(5) such a trip was the stuff of his dreams(6) Healey was made of sterner stuff(7) Back to sleep now, for I deal with the very stuff of dreams, and thus a writer's work can never really be done.(8) But I am getting enough language training at least to master the technical stuff .(9) the mud was horrible stuff(10) I'm not normally one to encourage people to stuff the ballot box, but you might want to vote in this poll twice.(11) His stuff was impressive in his short stint in Detroit, as well as his 26 innings in Arizona.(12) But this stuff is being purveyed by the Religious Affairs Department of the Saudi Armed Forces.(13) I slowly went downhill and back on to the heavy stuff like heroin.(14) stuff the fish with parsley and garlic(15) the garage is full of stuff I don't need(16) And so, all Graham's stuff for the trip packed neatly into two soft cases, to bed.
(1) hot stuff :: warm goed
(2) the stuff :: die goed
(3) old stuff :: ou dinge
(4) to stuff :: om dinge
(5) stuff up :: dinge up
(6) funny stuff :: snaakse goed
(7) sweet stuff :: soet dinge
(8) right stuff :: regte dinge
(9) green stuff :: groen dinge
(10) kitchen stuff :: kombuis stuff
1. material ::
5. clobber ::
6. stuff and nonsense ::
dinge en nonsens
7. fill ::
8. shove ::
9. fill oneself with ::
vul jouself met
11. squeeze ::
12. farce ::
13. engorge ::
14. choke up ::
stuff, stuffed, stuffing, stuffs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Penny, how come you're not in more STUFF?
I'd cast you in a minute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
It's almost been a week.
How is there STUFF
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Why does Emily like this STUFF?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
If by "holy smokes," you mean
a derivative restatement of the STUFF...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
This is ridiculous.
You're just making STUFF up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: stuff
Meaning and definitions of stuff, translation in Afrikaans language for stuff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stuff in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stuff"
What stuff means in Afrikaans, stuff meaning in Afrikaans, stuff definition, examples and pronunciation of stuff in Afrikaans language.