- saalopgesaalsaalssaalzadel gooi
Noun(1) a seat for the rider of a horse or other animal(2) a pass or ridge that slopes gently between two peaks (is shaped like a saddle(3) cut of meat (especially mutton or lamb(4) a piece of leather across the instep of a shoe(5) a seat for the rider of a bicycle(6) posterior part of the back of a domestic fowl
Verb(1) put a saddle on(2) load or burden; encumber(3) impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
(1) You have to climb Ruadh-stac Beag by its back door - from the high saddle that connects its south ridge with Spidean Coire nan Clach of Beinn Eighe.(2) Simply mount the saddle in the desired place thread the tie through the holes and zip it around the cable bundle.(3) Vicky plumped for the rabbit, which came two ways, with the shoulder braised with rosemary and the saddle roasted with pancetta.(4) The rabbit was served as a tiny saddle , loin and liver.(5) Leaving a saddle in the trunk or back seat of a closed car during hot weather will reduce the life of the cover, foam and base.(6) The front part of the body (ending just after front legs) and its hind legs are black, while its back has a saddle of grizzled white or grey.(7) Under saddle , your horse will mirror your breathing patterns and the shapes you make with your own body.(8) However, most women are shorter so the Bandit has rubber cushions under the saddle and handlebars.(9) a saddle of lamb(10) The pre-Columbian ruins of an entire city were essentially forgotten, perched on a mountain saddle 8,400 ft above sea level.(11) The result is your saddle height, measured from the middle of the crank axle, along the seat tube, to the top of the saddle .(12) Cochrane returned to the saddle to exercise a horse for trainer James Fanshawe last week.(13) Three times before I had failed to get close enough, and departed for five minutes to let them settle back into position above a saddle in the reef.(14) Beyond the summit the hill's E ridge drops down to a saddle from where you can descend N to the head of the Allt Mheuran and a path back to the starting point.(15) The crowd cheered wildly as she shimmied her way back in to the saddle and patted her horse for keeping his mind on the job at hand.(16) It's always steaks, chops, saddle of lamb, beef Wellington or hamburgers.
(1) saddle up :: Sit op
(2) saddle stitch :: saal steek
(3) saddle point :: saal punt
(4) saddle stitching :: saal stikwerk
(5) saddle with :: opsaal met
1. bicycle seat ::
2. burden ::
3. encumber ::
4. land ::
5. charge ::
6. impose something on ::
lê iets op
7. thrust something on ::
stoot iets op
saddle, saddled, saddles, saddling, unsaddle, unsaddles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- And the last man in his SADDLE...
- Will be you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I sure as hell
wouldn't be out of my SADDLE
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
If the SADDLE Lord Tyrion
designed actually works,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
The SADDLE... The straps.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
"and you'll be thrown
from your SADDLE to die.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: saddle
Meaning and definitions of saddle, translation in Afrikaans language for saddle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saddle in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "saddle"
What saddle means in Afrikaans, saddle meaning in Afrikaans, saddle definition, examples and pronunciation of saddle in Afrikaans language.