- ewekansigenonrandomrandomisasiedit enigelukraak
Adjective(1) lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance
(1) The four conditions occurred in a random order and with equal probability within each block of trials.(2) In science, observations are not any random facts that investigators happen to have registered.(3) It shows that life for many prisoners is one of drug addiction, random violence and long periods spent locked up in their cells.(4) We like to work on the songs so that they're not just random power chords.(5) I busied myself with some random fruit at the vegie markets while casually looking back at him.(6) He becomes the victim of random violence, and is beaten to death by street thugs.(7) The journey was relatively silent, aside from the random clearing of throats.(8) This has made the whole process of ensuring a random sample more difficult.(9) No conclusion can be drawn from her death other than that random acts of violence can happen anywhere.(10) His stories do not conclude, but simply stop dead with a random act of violence.(11) What is now required is to go beyond looking at what happened as a random event.(12) In a random sample of 1,150 Orkney people, Smith was not common enough to make it into the top ten list.(13) This sampling error causes random fluctuations in allele frequencies called genetic drift.(14) So even if one starts with a random sample, the sample can end up being greatly biased by way of the limited response.(15) Some deaths may be attributed to domestic violence or random crime.(16) York stone flags, laid in random sizes, were chosen for the paving to give a sense of quality and scale.
(1) at random :: na willekeur
(2) random access memory :: ewetoeganklike geheue
(3) random sample :: ewekansige steekproef
(4) random access :: ewetoeganklike
(5) random number :: ewekansige getal
(6) random order :: enige volgorde
(7) random walk :: ewekansige loop
(8) random variable :: ewekansige veranderlike
(9) random thoughts :: random gedagtes
(10) random sampling :: ewekansige steekproefneming
1. unsystematic ::
2. unmethodical ::
3. arbitrary ::
4. unplanned ::
5. undirected ::
6. casual ::
7. indiscriminate ::
8. nonspecific ::
9. haphazard ::
10. stray ::
11. erratic ::
12. chance ::
13. accidental ::
nonrandom, random, randomization, randomize, randomizes, randomly, randomness, randomnesses, randoms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's sending virtual livestock
to RANDOM men on the Internet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
...instead of promising food
but bringing you a box of RANDOM crap?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
I mean, how can that be RANDOM?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Yes, but are the costumes RANDOM
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
that it was a RANDOM crime.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: random
Meaning and definitions of random, translation in Afrikaans language for random with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of random in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "random"
What random means in Afrikaans, random meaning in Afrikaans, random definition, examples and pronunciation of random in Afrikaans language.