Noun(1) a person who participates in or is skilled at some game(2) someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession(3) a theatrical performer(4) a person who pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaneously(5) someone who takes part in an activity
(1) Perhaps the last player to juggle both sports was Rangers goalkeeper Andy Goram.(2) You may also want to buy a voice recorder for your MP3 player to record memorable moments.(3) the country's isolationism made it a secondary player in world political events(4) He will be accompanied by Vinnie Kelly, accomplished singer and guitar player from Bekan.(5) His family are all musical and Shane is an accomplished guitar player .(6) David Parkes was born in Dublin where his father was a popular band leader and trumpet player .(7) a guitar player(8) That makes it a wonderful opportunity to play against the best player the game has ever seen.(9) He's always wanted to be a major player in lots of areas of retailing other than supermarkets and discount stores.(10) a tennis player(11) an MP3 player(12) The FBI is trying to get permission, and money, to become a major player in the intelligence area.(13) Erica was listening to the music on her compact disc player as she drove.(14) He is an avid composer, trumpet player and leader of small groups.(15) Made up of a guitarist, a drummer, a bass player and an electronic pianist, the band will refresh and even relax you.(16) The DVD player in a home theater system can separate the audio track into two, three or even five channels.
(1) soccer player :: sokkerspeler
(2) football player :: sokker speler
(3) music player :: musiek speler
(4) video player :: Video-speler
(5) single player :: enkele speler
(6) baseball player :: bofbalspeler
(7) guitar player :: kitaarspeler
1. participant ::
2. musician ::
3. actor ::
4. instrumentalist ::
5. thespian ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's got a rear-view camera,
there's a DVD PLAYER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
If you're done with the DVD PLAYER,
can you set up my printer?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
He's just friends with
an invisible trumpet PLAYER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
(\"BUFFY THE VAMPIRE PLAYER\" THEME
PLAYING ON TV)
"' alt="(\"BUFFY THE VAMPIRE PLAYER\" THEME
PLAYING ON TV)
("BUFFY THE VAMPIRE PLAYER" THEME
PLAYING ON TV)
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
You can talk to me.
I won't hate a PLAYER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Afrikaans Dictionary: player
Meaning and definitions of player, translation in Afrikaans language for player with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of player in Afrikaans and in English language.
Tags for the entry "player"
What player means in Afrikaans, player meaning in Afrikaans, player definition, examples and pronunciation of player in Afrikaans language.